- New Google Search Console report checks site speed December 4, 2019Google is rapidly expanding the capabilities of Search Console — its must-have tool for site owners/managers. Not too long ago it was a couple of new structured data reports and today we’re talking about an enhancement report dedicated to site speed. It’s important to have a fast site and Google’s new tool helps you monitor […]
- Keyword research for SEO: the ultimate guide December 3, 2019The first step in every content SEO strategy should be executing keyword research. In this ultimate guide we'll teach you how to do that. The post Keyword research for SEO: the ultimate guide appeared first on Yoast.
- It’s not enough to ‘write content’. You have to publish resources. November 27, 2019Sometimes, having a great website with great content isn’t enough. Even if you’re doing everything right, you might still fall behind a stronger, faster, better-resourced competitor. In almost every niche, SEO is about more than just improving your site — it’s about beating every other site. If you want to win, you have to do […]
- Yoast SEO 12.6: Getting help in the plugin is now easier November 26, 2019In Yoast SEO 12.6, we’re activating our new beacon for help documentation. This tool helps answer the questions you might have about using Yoast SEO. It’s easy to use and very friendly. Just hit that big purple question mark and search! Other improvements in Yoast SEO 12.6 includes a number of fixes and enhancements. Read […]
- Five annoying contact page mistakes November 25, 2019If your business website’s goal is to get in touch with (potential) customers, you should avoid contact page mistakes. It’s detrimental to UX if your visitors end up struggling to contact you. And believe me, that’s not good for you either! Here, we’ll mention five contact pages mistakes you should definitely try to avoid. Before […]
- Search Console showing errors in your product structured data? November 21, 2019Google’s recent run of enhancement reports in Search Console gives you lots of insights into how your site is performing in search. Sometimes, though, it gives you stuff to think about, like errors or improvements to make. For instance, if you run an online store, you’re bound to have come across this structured data error: […]