NoSpin WordPress Rules
- Your site content must be business related. We are offering this service to those desiring to experiment with small business concepts.
- If you try to sign up with an email address that is not deliverable, you will be deleted.
- Offensive site names are not allowed. What is an offensive sitename? You shall find out if your original is modified or completely deleted by the staff.
- Spam sites are not allowed.
- All posts must be in English.
- No activity punishable under California law or in violation of interstate commerce is allowed.
- We do not accept registrations from outside U.S. jurisdictions.
When you sign up for a free NoSpin WordPress site you will be asked to provide the following information:
- You will be asked for a Username and email address. Your Username along with a temporary password we provide after registration, will be used to login to your WordPress Dashboard. You are expected to change your temporary password after you login for the first time. If you need help, please send us an email requesting directions. If the new site administrator has not changed the temporary password within 24 hours of registration, it will be changed by the network administrator and the site administrator will need to use the “Lost your password” link on the WordPress Admin login page in order to login.
- If you decide to create a site at the same time you register, you will be asked for a Site Name and Site Title. The Site Name you provide becomes an essential part your site’s address, e.g, https://nospinweb.com/mysitename. The Site Name will default to the Username entered in step 1 and we strongly suggest you change it; otherwise, your Site Name and Username will be the same. After your site is set up, you may change your Site Title after logging into your WordPress Dashboard. On the other hand, your Site Name is permanent; however, you may have a registered domain name mapped to your site address (https://nospinweb.com/mysitename) allowing visitors to reach your site by directing their browser to your registered domain name rather than https://nospinweb.com/mysitename.
After clicking Signup button, the following messages are printed to your browser’s window:
Congratulations! Your new site, [site title], is almost ready.
But, before you can start using your site, you must activate it.
Check your inbox at [email address you provided in step 1] and click the link given.
If you do not activate your site within two days, you will have to sign up again.
Still waiting for your email?
If you haven’t received your email yet, there are a number of things you can do:
- Wait a little longer. Sometimes delivery of email can be delayed by processes outside of our control.
- Check the junk or spam folder of your email client. Sometimes emails wind up there by mistake.
- Have you entered your email correctly? You have entered [the email address provided], if it is incorrect, you will not received your email.
— This concludes the Signup page —
After activating the account by clicking the activation link you received by email, you are taken to https://nospinw.com where the following is displayed:
Your account is now active!
Username: Your Username
Password: Temporary admin password
Your account is now activated. View your site or Log in.